Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flutes. Venu. South Indian Bamboo Flutes.
World Class Flutes, created by Subhash Thakur. India's Premier Flutes Craftsman.
Free [ Shipping + Insurance + Tracking ] on Subhash Thakur Flutes, Shipped within the USA. Till December 31, 2019.
Refer to Return Policy for Returns, Exchanges, Refunds.
Note : Images shown are Hand Signed [ Burnt on the Bamboo ] by Subhash Thakur.
Some Flutes will have the Signature Hand Signed by Subhash Thakur on the Flute, as it appeares on the Original Subhash Thakur Flutes Images.
Subhash Thakur's Flutes are played by world's renowned artists, Pandit Ronu Majumdar, Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia, Pandit Ravi Chandra, G. S. Rajan, Pandit Amarnath, Pravin Gorkhinde, Prasanna Pattanaik, Chetan Joshi, Pandit K. L. Ginde, T. R. Murti, Flute Raman, Naveen [ A. R. Rahman's Flautist ] to name a few.
The Tuning is Precise and Accurate. Excellent CraftsManship with utmost attention to details.
One World Flutes, has Exclusive Rights to sell Subhash Thakur Flutes in USA and Canada.
One World Flutes, sells only Genuine Signature Flutes signed by Mr. Subhash Thakur. Each Flute is Hand Signed by Mr. Subhash Thakur, with a wood burning pen.
Out of all the Flutes created by Mr. Subhash Thakur. Only 5% pass the One World Flutes, Quality Control + Quality Assurance Standards. The rest 95% are sold elsewhere.
One World Flutes, maintains a very strict Quality Control + Quality Assurance Standards, with close attention to Bamboo Quality, Flute Tuning and WorkManship.
Be assured, while the World is flooded with Fake, KnockOff Subhash Thakur Flutes, you are buying the Genuine Article.
Flutes Listed are by Tonic: Note played by first 2 Finger Holes closed.
Length and Diameters listed are for Reference Only. Thread bindings colors, design, pattern may vary.
The Venu, is a bamboo transverse flute used in Carnatic Music of South India. Although it is often called Carnatic Flute, Venu [ properly transliterated with a dot under the "n" ] it is the instruments Ancient name. It is also called by various other names in the languages of South India including Pullanghuzal [ in both Tamil and Malaylam ].
Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flutes .....
Natural Note, is listed with 'n'. Example, Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. C n.
Sharp Note, is listed as '#'. Example, Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. C #.
Tonic [ Sa ] = Top 2 Finger Holes Closed.
Key [ Pa ] = Top 5 Finger Holes Closed.
For Easy to Follow Flutes Call-Out. In PDF Format.
Lengths and Diameters are Approximates. Thread Bindings may vary from images shown.
Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flutes : Right Hand and Left Hand Playing are in Full Stock.
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flutes. A = 440 Hz.||L.||D.||Price.||Shruti.||Notes. Also Called as .....|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : G #.||14"||0.6"||$110.00||5.5 Octave.||Carnatic. G Sharp. Excellent for Beginners.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : G n.||15"||0.6"||$110.00||5.0 Octave.||Carnatic. G Natural.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : F #.||16"||0.7"||$110.00||4.5 Octave.||Carnatic. F Sharp.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : F n.||17"||0.7"||$120.00||4.0 Octave.||Carnatic. F Natural.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : E n.||18"||0.7"||$120.00||3.0 Octave.||Carnatic. E Natural.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : D #.||19"||0.7"||$130.00||2.5 Octave.||Carnatic. D Sharp.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : D n.||20"||0.7"||$140.00||2.0 Octave.||Carnatic. D Natural. Excellent for Beginners.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : C #.||21"||0.8"||$150.00||1.5 Octave.||Carnatic. C Sharp.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : C n.||22"||0.8"||$160.00||1.0 Octave.||Carnatic. C Natural.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : B n.||23"||0.9"||$175.00||7.0 Octave.||Carnatic. B Natural.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : A #.||24"||0.9"||$185.00||5.5 Octave.||Carnatic. A Sharp.|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flute. Tonic : A n.||25"||0.9"||$195.00||6.0 Octave.||Carnatic. A Natural.|
Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flutes Sets. A = 440 Hz.
Note : There is a 15 days time needed to Create the Flutes Sets, from the Time the Payment is Received.
Flutes in Red Fonts come Free with the Set.
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flutes Set. 5.||Includes 5 Flutes: [ Cn, Dn, D#. En, Gn. ]||$600.00|
|Subhash Thakur Carnatic Flutes Set. 12.||Includes 12 Flutes. [ A#. Bn, Cn, C#. Dn, D#. En, Fn, F#. Gn, G#. An.]||$1410.00|